LightBlog

dimanche 25 septembre 2016

bought a used Lgg3 with screwed up root...

I bought a used lgg3 running 5.0.1 a few weeks ago and i cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix the root on it. I'm not a complete noob, but im not also the most experienced in rooting.
I purchased it for the sole intention of Pokemon Go (little did i know they would shut out root... -.-)
SO, my main question is...

whats the best way to go about fixing this thing without bricking it or screwing it up any further?

There was no SU, no busybox, no anything, but it is rooted, just somehow screwed up. the kid mentioned kingroot, but he said thats all he knows.
Any other information you may need, just let me know and ill get back asap!
I appreciate any help i can get :)

~Twiz


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cwmmbt
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire