LightBlog

dimanche 25 septembre 2016

P8 Lite smart - Can't insert birthday dates into contacts

I bought a P8 Lite smart and so far I really love this device (well, I came from a Gingerbread phone, oh well). When I was transferring all my data from the old device to the P8 lite, I noticed that, while importing contacts, it didn't transfer the birthday dates. I thought it was a transferring issue, but when I went to edit the contacts, I didn't find a field to put the birthday date. I tried transferring again (this time with the Super Backup app) and creating a new contact, and yep, no way to insert those dates.
This issue continues in the Calendar: it's supposed to have a local "Birthdays" calendar that shows all the contacts' birthday, but of course, without a way to put these birthdays into my contacts, that calendar never shows up.

What can I do? Am I doing something wrong or there's an issue with the P8 lite smart default applications? I actually thought that, maybe, this P8 lite smart took some features off, but I searched and found no results whatsoever.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dao5Py
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire