LightBlog

dimanche 25 septembre 2016

Fastboot mode on Acer A3-A30

Hi! :)
I recently got my new Acer Tablet A3-A30. After unlocking developer options and activating debugging I was able to use adb. So I rebooted into bootloader to see if fastboot works - it did not! The output of fastboot devices was empty (this and the following commands were typed as root).
So I killed adb with adb kill-server, disconnected it from my computer and turned it off. After a few moments I turned it on by pressing power while holding Vol[-]-Key. Again the tablet booted into fastboot mode. Now I connected it with my computer and hoped fastboot will recognize the device now. Again, the output was empty.
I noticed, that after connecting the tablet, the text fastboot mode on the display didn't change - all other devices I put into fastboot mode showed fastboot usb mode or similar after I connected them with my computer.
I tried different USB ports - nothing changed.

I'm just wondering, since I'm not familiar with acer devices: Is there a hidden key sequence to get into fastboot usb mode?

Thanks,
Tintom1


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2daoDFe
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire