LightBlog

mardi 27 septembre 2016

Only Fastboot Mode after flashing new ROM

Hi,

My OP2 is currently a bit broken.

What I had:
- rooted phone with Oxygen 3.0.2 (it just worked fine)

What I did:
- download new Oxygen and supersu beta
- reboot into recovery
- first flash the ROM, then flash supersu
- wipe cache
- reboot

That was it, it keeps showing the red dot with the rotating two white dots. And it goes on forever ....

When I try to reboot into recovery (Pwr and VolUp) it goes to Fastboot Mode. The only positive thing for now is that my laptop finds the OP2 when it is in Fastboot Mode ...

fastboot oem device-info shows:
Code:

... INFO        Device tampered: false
INFO    Device unlocked: true
INFO    Device is_verified: false
INFO    Charger screen enabled: false
INFO    Display panel:
INFO    console_locked: 1
INFO    exec_console_unconsole: 0
OKAY

How can I fix this? (I created a backup by using Titanium, that I uploaded to my Google Drive before flashing)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d7nz6J
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire