LightBlog

mardi 27 septembre 2016

[Nougat] notification problems

Good evening
Yesterday (finally) I upgraded my nexus to Android 7.0, I made a clean installation (factory reset from marshmallow, new wipe from fastboot and flash firmware) Everything works great except for notifications that are unbearable.
  • If im responding to a message using the quick replay and a new message arrives the keyboard is closed and the written text gets lost.
  • If I remove the notification with a swipe, it will appears again repeated every 5 minutes.
  • When there are grouped messages (Ex. Telegram groups or whatsapp) they are not displayed grouped together, but It is shown only the first or the last message arrived. If I remove the notification with a swipe, when a new message arrives repeatedly reappears me the initial message notification.
    Code:

    Example:    Messages in a group:        FriendA: TEXT1,  FriendB: TEXT2,  FriendC: TEXT3
    In the notification only appears the FriendA's message as if it were a single message.
    If I remove the notification and FriendD writes TEXT4 , the notification of FriendA comes to me again.


How can I fix these annoying issues?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dAiHcG
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire