LightBlog

lundi 26 septembre 2016

New Galaxy S4 Random Reboot

Hi There..
I bought a used Galaxy S4 from a local market, I checked it on the shop it was working fine. But as soon as reached home It started rebooting. I went back to him and bargained but in vain.
So I don't know why is this issue, I tried Hard Reset, changing the battery, changing the firmware (now it is on the latest one), searching on the other forums and applied their solution, tried each & every suggestion available on the internet but the same issue :'( :crying:
It reboots only in stand-by mode, not when in use & LCD is on.
Any suggestion would highly be appreciated
P.S Before posting I doubled checked every thread on this site.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dbkPW8
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire