LightBlog

lundi 26 septembre 2016

i have a big 2 problems plz any one can help me. ..?

i have note 5 n920c...
i had infinite rom note 7 port 6 on it
it's a great rom i love it

but i have 2 problems ..!

the first one the private mode not work i can't activated it ... i tried all the troubleshooting and still not work.

the second problem i can't activate Samsung profile sharing " Enhancing message features service "

every thing is okay but when they make a verification by sms to my number they give me msg try again later
i tried verified by call but when call coming and i answer i can't go back to the same page to enter the code it begin from the first step asking me to register ..!

plz help me 😭😭😭

last question ❔

what about secure folder service at note 7

i didn't find it at any note 7 custom rom. .?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dwO5ZI
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire