LightBlog

dimanche 25 septembre 2016

Im newbie and im confuse on what firmware to flash

Attachment 3886058

I'm using LG G3 d855 , 16 gb variant , single sim, bought here in my country ( because of NTC sticker, proof that it is from local) but made in korea is labelled below the imei. What Firmware should i use , i dont know if global , or philippines ( I'm from philippines). I dont know what is 30A, 30B , 30C , etc. By the way i bought it second hand and the photo below is the current firmware / rom included in this. I want to have a new clean flash my Lg G3. Please someone inform me what to use, i'm new with those unit with different variant and extra numbers. Thanks in advance sir

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_2016-09-26-01-35-40.png Views: N/A Size: 164.1 KB ID: 3886058  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2daolhF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire